Accelerated Agricultural Development Scheme | Application Guide.
Accelerated Agricultural Development Scheme: In order to assist farmers and Nigerian citizens, the Accelerated Agricultural Development Scheme (AADS) was initiated. Also, the AADS Recruitment refers to about 360,000 job opportunities.
Furthermore, these opportunities are to be created through the AADS. It was introduced by the Federal government of Nigeria.
However, it is spearheaded by the country’s apex bank. And this is the Central Bank of Nigeria. You will learn more about this scheme as you read through this article.
Objectives of the Accelerated Agricultural Development Scheme
CBN AADS recruitment is aimed at engaging unemployed youths. However, they are to be between the ages of 18 and 35. Also, for now, a minimum of 10,000 youths are interested. And this is in engaging in sustainable and profitable activities.
Also, it is along the agriculture value chain in each state. Furthermore, youths would be employed and trained. Additionally, it aims to reduce the cost of production. And this is with the availability of high-quality inputs at competitive prices.
Also, it lowers the delivery cost of extension services. Furthermore, it will also assist farmers in embracing modern farming practices, such as the use of tractors and irrigation schemes.
Accelerated Agricultural Development Scheme Eligibility
To be eligible for Accelerated Agricultural Development Scheme recruitment, note. All applications must be done online. And this is on the AADS recruitment portal. Also, you are advised to disregard any other website or portal that claims to be providing AADS jobs.
However, regard them only if they are officially mentioned by the agency. Please note the general requirement for AADS applications:
- All loan beneficiaries must also have valid BVN. BVN is Bank Verification Numbers. This will be registered on the National Collateral Registry. And will be used to track repayments and also blacklist any defaulters.
- Also, the applicant must be at least 18 years at the time of application.
- Additionally, the applicant must possess B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND. And this is in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Also, the applicants must not be above 30 years old.
More AADS Eligibility
- Furthermore, the applicant must have credits in not less than three (3) subjects. This includes English. And at least passes in two (2) other subjects. And this is in the West African School Certificate (WASC). Or, in Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC).
- Additionally, the applicant can also use the National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE). This is as long as he/she passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting, or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.
- Additionally, National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution can serve. Also, the National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution can serve too.
- Furthermore, the General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects can serve. However, this should be obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Note: The requirements may also vary and can be more than this depending on the specific position you want to apply for.
Accelerated Agricultural Development Scheme Recruitment | Important Information
The following is the registration guide for the program: The AADS recruitment is still in view. And it is for over 360,000 Agricultural job vacancies.
Also, it covers 36 states of the federation. But, the official AADS website portal for the application and recruitment is yet to be launched.
However, information records have it that the recruitment processes will officially commence before the end of the first quarter of the year. As such, be sure to bookmark this page. As we will be updating this post immediately new information is available.
Requirements for Employment into Accelerated Agricultural Development Scheme
Since the AADS program is in the form of a loan, please note. The central bank of Nigeria requires that the following criterion be met by the applicants.
- Beneficiaries are not expected to come up with any physical collateral. However, they must be grouped into formally registered cooperatives. And grouped into cross-guarantee each other.
- Also, all loan beneficiaries must also have valid BVN. BVN here means Bank Verification Numbers
- The BVN will be registered. And this is on the National Collateral Registry. Also, it will be used to track repayments. And will be used to blacklist any defaulters.
Bank of Agriculture and Accelerated Agricultural Development Scheme
In line with the objectives of AADS, the bank of industries disburses N262bn to farmers. Alhaji Kabir Adamu, Managing Director, Bank of Agriculture (BOA), says the bank has disbursed N262 billion.
This disbursement was to 140,000 farmers. And it was through Anchor Borrower Scheme. Also, this was in three years. And, Adamu disclosed this while speaking with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Wednesday in Sokoto.
Also, he said the disbursement was to support farmers. And it was to boost agriculture in the country. Additionally, according to him, the bank used to disburse the loans directly to farmers in the past. But due to some hitches, the bank had to introduce indirect lending.
Still on Alhaji Kabir Adamu on Bank of Agriculture
He said 10, 000 farmers were targeted under the Accelerated Agricultural Development Scheme (AADS). However, this is to enhance food security. Also, it is to enhance employment generation. And it is to promote the wellbeing of Nigerians.
With the above information, farmers can smile. This is because there is a brighter day out there. Ensure you reach out to this great opportunity. Do not allow it to slip off your fingers.
Also, feel free to share this information with others. And you can always visit this web page for more information and updates.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Accelerated Agricultural Development Scheme | Application Guide, Bank of Agriculture and Accelerated Agricultural Development Scheme, Objectives of the Accelerated Agricultural Development Scheme, Requirements for Employment into Accelerated Agricultural Development Scheme