LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2020 Application Portal Update.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship: Are you a candidate who wishes to finish higher education? Or, is financial constraint limiting this dream? If yes, please note. There is a scholarship to scale through this.
In this article, you shall get detailed information about LIC Golden Jubilee scholarships. Also, you shall read about where/how to apply. Thus, pay attention as you read.
The LIC is an abbreviation for the Life protection Corporation of India. And it is an Indian state-possessed protection gathering and venture organization. However, it is claimed by the Government of India.
It was established in 1956. And this was when the Parliament of India passed the Life Insurance of India Act. Also, this nationalized the protection business in India. And more than 245 insurance agencies and fortunate social orders were converged.
The aim was to make the state-possessed LIC of India. However, starting in 2019, Life Insurance Corporation of India had an all-out life reserve of Rs. 28.3 trillion. Also, the all-out estimation of sold strategies in the year 2018-19 is Rs. 21.4 million.
The objective of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
The fundamental goal of the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship is to award Scholarships of LIC to worthy students. However, applicants must be suffering from weak financial issues.
Thus, it aims to give the students a better chance for their higher education. And consequently, it aims to improve their employability.
A Tabular Highlights of LIC Scholarship
|Authority||LIC (Life Insurance Corporation of India)|
|Scholarship Name||LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship|
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Information
The LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship application form is available now. However, students who are eligible for the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2020 are informed to apply before the closing date.
Also, the aspirants will get a notification if they are selected or not. And all the selected and shortlisted people will get Rs. 10000 per annum.
LIC Scholarship 2020 Eligible Courses
The Golden Jubilee Scholarship eligible courses are:
- Also, Engineering
- Furthermore, Graduation.
- Also, Medicine.
- Vocational Courses via well-known Government colleges and Institutes in the ITI.
Rewards for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2020
The following are some of the rewards of this scholarship:
- Those who are selected under this scheme will get Rs. 10000. And this is per annum.
- Also, it is worth Rs. 1000. And this will be given every month.
- Also, from each family, one candidate will get the benefits.
However, for more detail, check the table below.
Tabular Chart of the Rewards for this Scholarship
|Objective of Publicity||509||85,27,34,954|
|Advancement Of Education||235||38,12,38,074|
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Below are some of the eligibility criteria for this scholarship:
- The applicant’s income must not exceed Rs. 1 Lakh per annum.
- Also, the aggregation should be a minimum of 60%.
- Furthermore, those who have completed their 10th class are also applicable for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2020.
- Again, those who have a weak family background are eligible to apply.
- Also, candidates should get a good score in their previous year exams.
- Additionally, the applicant must have 60% in their 12th standard.
- Also, those who wish to take admissions into ITI, Graduation, and Post-Graduation in various government and private colleges are eligible to apply.
Scope of the Scholarship
The LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship is to be awarded for education in India. However, this is in various government or private colleges/universities.
Furthermore, it also includes vocational and technical courses in ITI/ Industrial Training Centers affiliated with the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
Application Process for this Scholarship
Check out each and every step to take below.
- Visit the official site Life Insurance Corporation of India always @ licindia.in
- Also, concentrate on the home screen. And there you will find the Golden Jubilee Foundation option.
- Now press it.
- The page will show you all the empty columns.
- Enter all the stuff with genuine information.
- Also, recheck once.
- Again, after that press on the submit option.
- You will be informed to take a final copy for the reference purpose.
Documents Required for this scholarship
Here is the list of documents that you need to upload or submit.
- Address proof.
- Also, the previous exams mark lists.
- Furthermore, the scanned signature of the student.
- Again, passport size photo.
- Also, the birth certificate.
- Additionally, the income certificate.
- Also, the caste certificate.
To find out more about this scholarship or to apply CLICK HERE
Some FAQs about LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
Below are some FAQs about this Scholarship:
1. What is the Selection Process for this Scholarship?
The selection is based on document verification. Also, it is based on the percentage-based merit list. Thus, after completion of the verification procedure of students, the authority directly transfers the amount into a student’s bank account.
2. What is the Last Date to Apply for this Scholarship?
For now, the date has not been fixed. However, soon you will be notified. Keep visiting this web page for updates.
3. What is the Release Date of the List of Selected Candidates?
Divisional offices will process the online applications gotten from the candidates. Shortlisted understudies will be reached directly.
Please do not allow this privilege to pass you by. However, ensure you meet the requirements before applying. Also, you can share this information. Thus, feel free to share it with friends. Also, you can share it on your social media platforms.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.